anybody watching the new Battlestar Galactica? It is a very story / character driven sci-fi show. it has much more in common with the likes of LOST and 24 than the basic space opera sci-fi Star Trek, Star Gate shows.
anybody watching the new Battlestar Galactica? It is a very story / character driven sci-fi show. it has much more in common with the likes of LOST and 24 than the basic space opera sci-fi Star Trek, Star Gate shows.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Just can't handle Starbuck being a woman. I've always said, if a movie (or series) says "Sci-Fi Original" at the beginning, turn the channel immediately!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I'm a huge fan of the origional seried but I think this is much better in many ways. Sci-fi only had part control over the show as an Europe channel called Skyone or something like that has put a lot of backing into it. Over in Europe they have compleated the first season with a second season ordered.
I love the new BSG, it is a very well written show.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
It's Official. The new Battlestar Galactica has been renewed for season 2 already
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Doesn't hold a candle to the original.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I can respect that opinion. I love the original series but I think the new series has gone far beyond what the original could have done.
That said I would love to see the original come back with as many of the original cast as possible. It was all planned out and set to start filming then September 11 happened. Planes being grounded and no one could get to Cananda to start the film and it got behind and the producer has other commitments (X-Men 2 ) he had to keep.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks